Whether you graduated from UBC's Okanagan campus or are a UBC Vancouver alumnus who lives in the Okanagan Valley, we offer many ways to stay connected to the university.
Nothing to display. Please check back soon for updates!
Alumni City Ambassadors
If you’re a UBC Okanagan campus grad and you are moving to a new city (or just passing through), the Okanagan Alumni City Ambassadors are ready to welcome you to their city, answer local questions and connect you to the broader UBC network.
- Cultural adaptations in juvenile justice may not be working December 8, 2016Cultural adaptations in juvenile justice may not be working
- New moms moving toward the bottle December 7, 2016New moms are increasingly using expressed breast milk (either pumped or expressed by hand) instead of directly breastfeeding their babies, according to a UBC study.
- UBC Okanagan focus of $40 million investment for library expansion and infrastructure upgrades December 2, 2016UBC Okanagan focus of $40 million investment for library expansion and infrastructure upgrades
- UBC researcher says management of pine beetle not working November 30, 2016A method to control the spread of mountain pine beetles—pheromone baiting—may actually help the pest’s population increase, UBC research shows.
- Daily reminders to increase calcium intake are effective November 29, 2016UBC researchers have demonstrated that simple, cost-effective email messages can help improve the health habits of Canadians.
Be found early by top employers in BC and beyond. Magnet’s matching technology delivers jobs tailored to your experiences, skills, and aspirations –directly to your inbox.
- RECAP: Heat split weekend series with Dinos after 3-0 loss on Saturday night. December 4, 2016The Heat men dropped their last match of 2016, falling in straight sets to the U Sports #10 Calgary Dinos.
- RECAP: Heat fall to U Sports #2 Thunderbirds, 96-49 December 4, 2016The last game of 2016 for the Heat men was a loss in Vancouver, to the undefeated Thunderbirds.
- RECAP: Heat fall to undefeated Thunderbirds 90-69 in last game before winter break December 4, 2016In their final contest before the end of the 2016 schedule, the UBCO women fell by 21 to their institutional rivals on the coast.
Haven't heard from us recently? Never miss another event, offer, announcement or issue of Trek again. There are many benefits to staying connected with alumni UBC.
Why are people afraid of chemicals?Nature would not exist without chemicals. In recent years, however, consumers have become suspicious of all things artificial or chemical, leading to an explosion in claims about the benefits of “organic,” “natural,” and “pure” foods and products. Where did these fears originate? How should we address them? Does marketing drive chemophobia or does science back... Read more
In Conversation with UBC President & Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Santa J. Ono (In Kelowna)
Your Next Step: Starting Your Business in Kelowna
Okanagan Wines: How Much Does Terroir Matter?
Okanagan Alumni Leadership Committee
Gary Bennett, BA’64, MA’76
Blake Edwards, BA'16
Casey Hamilton, BSFN'07
Nelson Jatel, BSc’98, MA'14
Ross Langford, BCom'89, LLB'89
Candice Loring, BMgt'16
Sharon McCoubrey, PhD'00
Cody McKay, BMgt'15
Find out more about the Alumni Leadership Committees.
alumni UBC Okanagan
1138 Alumni Ave, ADM 103
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807.9360