Whether you graduated from UBC's Okanagan campus or are a UBC Vancouver alumnus who lives in the Okanagan Valley, we offer many ways to stay connected to the university.
Alumni City Ambassadors
If you’re a UBC Okanagan campus grad and you are moving to a new city (or just passing through), the Okanagan Alumni City Ambassadors are ready to welcome you to their city, answer local questions and connect you to the broader UBC network.
- New UBC program feeds demand for creative tech-savvy workers August 22, 2016There’s a new program at UBC’s Okanagan campus linking the tech industry to academia.
- UBC researchers develop drinking water quality index tool for municipalities August 11, 2016UBC engineers have created a tool that will help municipalities measure water quality, as a way to ensure clean and safe drinking water is coming out of the taps.
- UBC research aims to help Canadian flax farmers August 10, 2016A UBC professor’s flax research could one day help Canadian farmers grow a car fender.
- BC’s South Okanagan becomes home to a new family medicine residency training site August 8, 2016UBC and the Province of British Columbia have launched a new family medicine training site in the South Okanagan, marking the first time doctors in UBC’s Family Practice Residency Program can complete their entire residency in the region.
- UBC partnership aims to recycle environmental contaminants August 4, 2016UBC is partnering with a BC company to turn soil contaminants into household products.
Be found early by top employers in BC and beyond. Magnet’s matching technology delivers jobs tailored to your experiences, skills, and aspirations –directly to your inbox.
- Late goal from local freshman Young gives Heat season-opening win August 28, 2016Spencer Young’s first career Heat goal was a game winner to kick off the 2016 season. The Heat play the Thunderbirds Sunday (Aug 28) at 3 p.m. in Kelowna.
- SOCCER (M) VICTORIA 0 UBCO 1 W August 28, 2016
- Soccer (W) Grand Prairie 2 UBCO 2 T August 27, 2016
Haven't heard from us recently? Never miss another event, offer, announcement or issue of Trek again. There are many benefits to staying connected with alumni UBC.
Your Next Step: Starting Your Business in KelownaDetermining the location for your new business is just one of many key business decisions involved in the planning process, but what’s next? For Your Next Step: Starting Your Business in Kelowna, our expert panelists discussed where the growth opportunities are in Kelowna and what programs and resources are available to help you get your business... Read more
Okanagan Wines: How Much Does Terroir Matter?
Your Next Step: Dress to Impress (in Kelowna)
How can we protect our water?
- Explore Interprise June 27, 2016Explore a new program that connects your education to employability.
- Faculty of Education Scholarship Recipient June 15, 2016Educator Desiree Marshall-Peer talks about why education is important to her, and the role the Stephen Daniel Pope Graduate Award scholarship played in her education at UBC Okanagan.
- UBC Announces 15th President & Vice Chancellor June 13, 2016Dr. Santa Ono talks about the important role UBC's Okanagan campus plays in the overall success of UBC.
Okanagan Alumni Leadership Committee
Gary Bennett, BA’64, MA’76
Blake Edwards, BA'16
Nelson Jatel, BSc’98, MA'14
Ross Langford, BCom'89, LLB'89
Candice Loring, BMgt'16
Cody McKay, BMgt'15
Find out more about the Alumni Leadership Committees.
alumni UBC Okanagan
1138 Alumni Ave, ADM 103
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807.9360