With Professor Santa J Ono
A centuries old tradition, the Lunar New Year is celebrated in many countries across Asia and around the world. In celebration of the Lunar New Year, please join Professor Santa J. Ono, President and Vice-Chancellor, The University of British Columbia, for a special five-course dinner at the Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre.
Lucky Raffle proceeds will support the Blue & Gold Campaign for Students.
Dr. Kenneth Chow, BSc’87 and Mrs. Susan Chow, BA’87
Monday, January 21, 2019
Reception – 6:00 pm – Wong-Trainor Welcome Centre
Dinner and Program – 6:45 pm – Jack Poole Hall
Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre
6163 University Boulevard
Vancouver, BC – map
Dress: New Year Festive
Pay parking will be available in the Health Sciences Parkade.
Individual – $150
Table of Eight – $1200
Questions? Please contact Julia Levasseur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-822-2035.
Catered by The Lazy Gourmet – Executive Chef: Jenny Hui
- Foie Gras and Chicken Dumplings with Sweet Soy Bourbon Sauce
- XO Sauce Seared Scallop with Panfried Turnip Cake and Pickled Leeks
- Spicy Peanut Sauce Long Noodles
- Sablefish en Papillote with Shiitake Mushrooms and Sui Choi finished with a Ginger Butter
- Almond Sago Pudding with Sweet Puree and Honeycomb chars