How to use UBC Careers Online
- Follow the job links provided, or visit https://ubc-csm.symplicity.com/students/
- If you have not already logged in, you will need to enter your Campus-Wide Login (CWL) username and password. If you do not already have a CWL, you can easily create one.
- After logging in, you will be directed to the career opportunity.
- Read the details of the position, then follow the instructions at the top of the right column (under ‘How To Apply’) to apply for the position.
- Go to https://shibboleth-ubc-csm.symplicity.com/sso/
- If you do not already have a Campus-Wide Login (CWL), you will need to create one.
- Complete the CWL sign-up form. You will need your UBC student number and Student Service Centre password to verify your identity.
- Once you receive your CWL username and password, you can login to CareersOnline.
- During your first visit to CareersOnline, you will be asked to fill out a short registration form.
Employers: How to submit a Job to UBC Careers Online
- Go to http://www.students.ubc.ca/careers/employers/post-a-job/
- Scroll down to “Posting a Job or Volunteer Opportunity”
- Register for an account if you do not have one.
- Post your job.
- Once your posting has been approved (typically within 1-2 business days), you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your posting has been approved it will remain online for a maximum of 30 days. You can re-post the job if you wish.