Whether you graduated from UBC's Okanagan campus or are a UBC Vancouver alumnus who lives in the Okanagan Valley, we offer many ways to stay connected to the university.
- Food recovery project supports rural Kootenay community October 17, 2018A UBC medical student has helped tackle the problem of food security in a rural BC town.
- UBC Okanagan opens its doors, welcomes the community home October 15, 2018UBC Okanagan is welcoming its alumni, and the community, home for the weekend.
- UBC opens new Innovation Hub in downtown Kelowna October 12, 2018From wearable technology that monitors physical activity to an online rental platform, UBC entrepreneurs showcased their ideas at the opening of the Innovation UBC Kelowna Hub, Thursday.
- UBC researchers dig to get to the root of lavender’s secrets October 11, 2018A team of researchers, including UBC’s Soheil Mahmoud, have recently sequenced the genome of lavender.
- Natural turf field officially opens at UBC Okanagan October 11, 2018Students at UBC’s Okanagan campus have a new place to stretch their legs between classes.
Haven't heard from us recently? Never miss another event, offer, announcement or issue of Trek again. There are many benefits to staying connected with alumni UBC.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Alumni City Ambassadors
If you’re a UBC Okanagan campus grad and you are moving to a new city (or just passing through), the Okanagan Alumni City Ambassadors are ready to welcome you to their city, answer local questions and connect you to the broader UBC network.
alumni UBC Okanagan Leadership Committee
Gary Bennett, BA’64, MA’76
Sue Connaghan, BSc’84
Blake Edwards, BA'16
Casey Hamilton, BSFN'07
Nelson Jatel, BSc’98, MA'14
Ross Langford, BCom'89, LLB'89
Candice Loring, BMgt'16
Sharon McCoubrey, PhD'00
Cody MacKay, BMgt'15
Find out more about the Alumni Leadership Committees.
alumni UBC Okanagan
1138 Alumni Ave, ADM 103
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807.9360