Whether you graduated from UBC's Okanagan campus or are a UBC Vancouver alumnus who lives in the Okanagan Valley, we offer many ways to stay connected to the university.
- Regular exercise benefits those with spinal cord injuries September 20, 2017What’s true for the general population is doubly true for those living with disabilities.
- Small towns need to do more to help immigrants feel they belong September 19, 2017UBC researchers have determined that efforts to make immigrants feel welcome in small, rural towns often miss the mark—despite the good intentions.
- City of Kelowna and UBC Okanagan sign cooperation agreement September 18, 2017The City of Kelowna and UBC’s Okanagan Campus have a new tool in place to help guide their continued cooperation well into the future.
- From head of the class to head of the boardroom, do grades really matter? September 18, 2017As grade-schoolers concentrate on the three Rs, many university students are already planning their future careers. Many believe top grades are the key to landing successful jobs, but does this always hold true?
- UBC research discovers a chemical-free way to keep apples fresher longer September 13, 2017An apple a day may keep the doctor away, but the mold on it could make you sick.
- GOLF | 2013/14 Schedule/Results September 10, 20172013/14 Schedule/Results Final Golf Standings Men's team - 3rd in PACWEST Women's team - 3rd in PACWEST Men's Individual Will Deck - (425) First in PACWEST Cody Bell - (440) 8th in PACWEST James Casorso - (465) 20th in PACWEST Michael Lee - (465) 20th in PACWEST Women's Individual Carolyn Lee - (492) 4th in […]
- GOLF | 2014/15 Schedule/Results September 10, 20172014/15 Schedule/Results Final Golf Standings Men's team - 3rd in PACWEST Women's team - 2nd in PACWEST Men's Individual James Casorso - (593) 6th in PACWEST Will Deck - (599) t9th in PACWEST Nick Krystal - (608) t13th in PACWEST Casey Sullivan - (608) t13th in PACWEST Cody Boekestyn - (639) 23rd in PACWEST Women's Individual […]
- GOLF | 2016/17 Schedule/Results September 10, 20172016/17 Schedule/Results Click to expand and see results. Golf Standings PACWEST Schedule/Results | Leaderboard Men's team - Tied 4th place in PACWEST Women's team - 2nd place in PACWEST Men's Individual James Casorso - (576) 2nd in PACWEST, (222) T12th in the CCAA Jacob Stewart - (598) 8th in PACWEST Naoki Takahashi - (652) 30th in PACWEST Women's Individual […]
Haven't heard from us recently? Never miss another event, offer, announcement or issue of Trek again. There are many benefits to staying connected with alumni UBC.
Alumni City Ambassadors
If you’re a UBC Okanagan campus grad and you are moving to a new city (or just passing through), the Okanagan Alumni City Ambassadors are ready to welcome you to their city, answer local questions and connect you to the broader UBC network.
A Budding Industry: The Future of Cannabis in CanadaThe government of Canada has tabled legislation legalizing and regulating the sale, possession and use of cannabis. While the benefits and drawbacks of cannabis legalization in Canada have been debated for years, the complexity of doing so has become clear now that legalization is imminent. Hear from our panel of experts in Toronto as they discuss what... Read more
Can early intervention improve mental health outcomes in youth?
The Grape Debate 2017 – What role does the vessel play?
Baby Talk: How Language Learning Begins Before Birth – Featuring Dr. Janet Werker
Be found early by top employers in BC and beyond. Magnet’s matching technology delivers jobs tailored to your experiences, skills, and aspirations –directly to your inbox.
Okanagan Alumni Leadership Committee
Gary Bennett, BA’64, MA’76
Sue Connaghan, BSc’84
Blake Edwards, BA'16
Casey Hamilton, BSFN'07
Nelson Jatel, BSc’98, MA'14
Ross Langford, BCom'89, LLB'89
Candice Loring, BMgt'16
Sharon McCoubrey, PhD'00
Cody MacKay, BMgt'15
Find out more about the Alumni Leadership Committees.
alumni UBC Okanagan
1138 Alumni Ave, ADM 103
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807.9360