Whether you graduated from UBC's Okanagan campus or are a UBC Vancouver alumnus who lives in the Okanagan Valley, we offer many ways to stay connected to the university.
- UBC researchers create washable sensor that can be woven into materials May 16, 2019Forget the smart watch. Bring on the smart shirt.
- Safer donation bins a step closer to reality May 9, 2019A project to prevent people from getting trapped in clothing donations bins has received a boost in funding.
- Researchers team up to protect BC’s forested watersheds May 7, 2019BC’s forests and watersheds have taken a beating over the past few years.
- Do additives help the soil? May 1, 2019A UBC researcher is using her latest study to question whether soil additives are worth their salt.
- ‘Seeing the light’ behind radiation therapy April 30, 2019Delivering just the right dose of radiation for cancer patients is a delicate balance in their treatment regime. However, in a new study from UBC Okanagan and Duke University, researchers have developed a system they say may improve the ability to maximize radiation doses to cancer tissues while minimizing exposure to healthy ones.
Haven't heard from us recently? Never miss another event, offer, announcement or issue of Trek again. There are many benefits to staying connected with alumni UBC.
- Jordan Korol: Heat Athletic Scholarship Breakfast Speaker May 16, 2019
- Teaching Excellence Award 2019: Andis Klegeris May 10, 2019
- Killam Award 2019: Jonathan Holzman May 10, 2019
Follow us on LinkedIn
Alumni City Ambassadors
If you’re a UBC Okanagan campus grad and you are moving to a new city (or just passing through), the Okanagan Alumni City Ambassadors are ready to welcome you to their city, answer local questions and connect you to the broader UBC network.
alumni UBC Okanagan Leadership Committee
Sue Connaghan, BSc’84
Ross Langford, BCom'89, LLB'89
Candice Loring, BMgt'16
Sharon McCoubrey, PhD'00
Find out more about the Alumni Leadership Committees.
alumni UBC Okanagan
1138 Alumni Ave, ADM 103
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807.9360