Whether you graduated from UBC's Okanagan campus or are a UBC Vancouver alumnus who lives in the Okanagan Valley, we offer many ways to stay connected to the university.
- UBC researcher looks to the future of bone replacements August 17, 2017Research examines potential of artificial bones made with 3D printer.
- Trying to resist the urge to splurge? Ditch your smartphone August 16, 2017You are more likely to indulge in guilty pleasures when shopping online with a touchscreen versus a desktop computer, according to research from UBC’s Okanagan campus.
- UBC research suggests higher density communities can save water August 15, 2017The beauty of a lush green lawn may be more costly than just the use of water, according to researchers at UBC’s Okanagan campus.
- UBC engineers use tech to tackle rental shortage August 14, 2017UBC grad and professor create new way for renters and landlords to connect
- Telemedicine improves patient care across vast distances August 10, 2017New UBC research shows that telemedicine dramatically improves access to quality medical care in small and rural BC communities—while saving time, money and travel risk for patients.
- Congratulations to the Heat Graduates of 2017 June 9, 201726 members of 2016-17 Heat teams were a part of the Convocation ceremonies celebrating UBC graduates this Thursday and Friday June 8-9, 2017.
- UBC Okanagan Heat varsity golf team returns for 2017/18 academic year June 6, 2017UBC student athletes Lauren Siemers (L) and McKenna Lesiuk (R) together with golf community member Cheryl Stecko (C) were the driving force in organizing Heat varsity golf fundraising.
- Heat men's volleyball add setter Lucas Robertson June 1, 2017Robertson's addition brings an experienced, college-tested setter to the 2017/18 men's roster.
Haven't heard from us recently? Never miss another event, offer, announcement or issue of Trek again. There are many benefits to staying connected with alumni UBC.
Alumni City Ambassadors
If you’re a UBC Okanagan campus grad and you are moving to a new city (or just passing through), the Okanagan Alumni City Ambassadors are ready to welcome you to their city, answer local questions and connect you to the broader UBC network.
A Budding Industry: The Future of Cannabis in CanadaThe government of Canada has tabled legislation legalizing and regulating the sale, possession and use of cannabis. While the benefits and drawbacks of cannabis legalization in Canada have been debated for years, the complexity of doing so has become clear now that legalization is imminent. Hear from our panel of experts in Toronto as they discuss what... Read more
Can early intervention improve mental health outcomes in youth?
The Grape Debate 2017 – What role does the vessel play?
Baby Talk: How Language Learning Begins Before Birth – Featuring Dr. Janet Werker
Be found early by top employers in BC and beyond. Magnet’s matching technology delivers jobs tailored to your experiences, skills, and aspirations –directly to your inbox.
Okanagan Alumni Leadership Committee
Gary Bennett, BA’64, MA’76
Sue Connaghan, BSc’84
Blake Edwards, BA'16
Casey Hamilton, BSFN'07
Nelson Jatel, BSc’98, MA'14
Ross Langford, BCom'89, LLB'89
Candice Loring, BMgt'16
Sharon McCoubrey, PhD'00
Cody MacKay, BMgt'15
Find out more about the Alumni Leadership Committees.
alumni UBC Okanagan
1138 Alumni Ave, ADM 103
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807.9360