Whether you graduated from UBC's Okanagan campus or are a UBC Vancouver alumnus who lives in the Okanagan Valley, we offer many ways to stay connected to the university.
- UBCO research shows a mother’s fat intake can impact infant infectious disease outcomes April 14, 2021A team of UBC Okanagan researchers has determined that the type of fats a mother consumes while breastfeeding can have long-term implications on her infant’s gut health.
- UBCO engineer cautions pregnant women about speed bumps April 13, 2021Slow down. Baby on board.
- UBCO researchers find a new use for waste April 8, 2021Waste materials from the pulp and paper industry have long been seen as possible fillers for building products like cement, but for years these materials have ended up in the landfill.
- Giving Day provides a unique opportunity to support UBCO’s athletes April 6, 2021The past year has thrown many people off their game and it’s always welcome when support from others can help keep people on track.
- UBCO hosts virtual Giving Day April 6, 2021Students helping students is a common theme at UBC Okanagan.
Haven't heard from us recently? Never miss another event, offer, announcement or issue of Trek again. There are many benefits to staying connected with alumni UBC.
THE A PROJECT
THE A PROJECT is a volunteer program for UBC alumni to work shoulder-to-shoulder on local service projects in the Okanagan. Sign up to be among the first to hear about upcoming THE A PROJECT activities.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Notes from Alumni
Remember what it was like to be a student? There were so many conflicting priorities! We are asking our alumni to take a moment to help to brighten a UBCO student’s day by writing them a quick note of advice or encouragement on a postcard.
UBC Okanagan alumni share their stories and career wisdom through fifteen questions as we celebrate UBC Okanagan's 15th anniversary.
alumni UBC Okanagan
1138 Alumni Ave, ADM 103
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807.9360