Whether you graduated from UBC's Okanagan campus or are a UBC Vancouver alumnus who lives in the Okanagan Valley, we offer many ways to stay connected to the university.
- Telehealth offers new rural health care options for Parkinson’s patients November 18, 2020New research from the UBC Southern Medical Program (SMP) supports the use of telehealth in the care of Parkinson’s patients in rural communities, particularly within the Interior Health region.
- Exposing kids to STEM is important, even during a pandemic, says UBCO prof November 17, 2020Parents are increasingly looking for ways to promote an interest in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) to their children, especially as access to traditional learning environments has been made more challenging.
- UBCO presents inaugural Sharon Thesen Lecture November 16, 2020The creative writing program at UBCO is hosting its inaugural Sharon Thesen Lecture with Vernon-based author John Lent.
- Emergency student support the focus on National Philanthropy Day at UBC Okanagan November 13, 2020As students near and far grapple with the challenges posed by COVID-19, UBC Okanagan is marking National Philanthropy Day on November 15 by shining a spotlight on its student emergency assistance fund.
- UBCO research contributes to new understanding of gastro-intestinal mucus November 12, 2020Gut mucus. It may not be everyone’s favourite subject, but new research from UBC Okanagan has found it’s more complex and intimately linked to the body’s microbiota than previously thought.
Haven't heard from us recently? Never miss another event, offer, announcement or issue of Trek again. There are many benefits to staying connected with alumni UBC.
THE A PROJECT
THE A PROJECT is a volunteer program for UBC alumni to work shoulder-to-shoulder on local service projects in the Okanagan. Sign up to be among the first to hear about upcoming THE A PROJECT activities.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Notes from Alumni
Remember what it was like to be a student? There were so many conflicting priorities! We are asking our alumni to take a moment to help to brighten a UBCO student’s day by writing them a quick note of advice or encouragement on a postcard.
UBC Okanagan alumni share their stories and career wisdom through fifteen questions as we celebrate UBC Okanagan's 15th anniversary.
alumni UBC Okanagan
1138 Alumni Ave, ADM 103
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807.9360