Whether you graduated from UBC's Okanagan campus or are a UBC Vancouver alumnus who lives in the Okanagan Valley, we offer many ways to stay connected to the university.
Webinar – How can we reduce COVID-19 anxiety?
March 31, 2020 | Online
Webinar – Leading Teams through Conflict
April 2, 2020 | Online
Online Course – Intentional Career Growth: Take Your Next Professional Step with Confidence
April 6, 2020 | Online
Webinar – Leverage Your Perfectionism
May 6, 2020 | Online
- Biology student captures top prize at UBCO 3MT final March 11, 2020A compelling presentation of a topic all too familiar among Okanagan wine producers clinched the winning spot at last night’s seventh annual UBC Okanagan Three Minute Thesis (3MT) competition.
- UBCO professor simplifies exercise advice for spinal cord injury March 2, 2020A team of researchers has developed an online platform of tried and true resources to help people living with spinal cord injury (SCI) lead a more active life.
- Say goodbye to power outages, says UBC Okanagan engineer February 28, 2020With the goal of eliminating brownouts and blackouts, new research from UBC’s Okanagan School of Engineering is redesigning how electricity is distributed within power grids.
- UBC Okanagan awarded Industrial Research Chair in advanced resource recovery from wastewater February 27, 2020UBC Okanagan announced today that Engineering Professor Cigdem Eskicioglu has been named the Senior Industrial Research Chair (IRC) in advanced resource recovery from wastewater.
- When it comes to conservation, ditch the ‘canary in the coal mine’ February 25, 2020With habitat loss threatening the extinction of an ever-growing number of species around the world, many wildlife advocates and conservation professionals rely on the proverbial ‘canary in the coal mine’—monitoring and protecting a single representative species—to maintain healthy wildlife biodiversity.
Haven't heard from us recently? Never miss another event, offer, announcement or issue of Trek again. There are many benefits to staying connected with alumni UBC.
THE A PROJECT
THE A PROJECT is a volunteer program for UBC alumni to work shoulder-to-shoulder on local service projects in the Okanagan. Sign up to be among the first to hear about upcoming THE A PROJECT activities.
Follow us on LinkedIn
- UBCSUO Candidates Debate Night 2 March 3, 2020
- UBCSUO Candidates Debate Night 1 March 3, 2020
- UBCO School of Engineering SEED Summer Program – Student Testimonials March 3, 2020
Alumni City Ambassadors
If you’re a UBC Okanagan campus grad and you are moving to a new city (or just passing through), the Okanagan Alumni City Ambassadors are ready to welcome you to their city, answer local questions and connect you to the broader UBC network.
Notes from Alumni
Remember what it was like to be a student? There were so many conflicting priorities! We are asking our alumni to take a moment to help to brighten a UBCO student’s day by writing them a quick note of advice or encouragement on a postcard.
alumni UBC Okanagan Leadership Committee
Sue Connaghan, BSc’84
Ross Langford, BCom'89, LLB'89
Candice Loring, BMgt'16
Sharon McCoubrey, PhD'00
Find out more about the Alumni Leadership Committees.
alumni UBC Okanagan
1138 Alumni Ave, ADM 103
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807.9360