Whether you graduated from UBC's Okanagan campus or are a UBC Vancouver alumnus who lives in the Okanagan Valley, we offer many ways to stay connected to the university.
- UBC study finds health isn’t the only issue with bacteria growth September 12, 2019Microorganisms growing inside aging buildings and infrastructure are more than just a health issue, according to new research from UBC Okanagan.
- UBC doctoral student wins gold September 9, 2019UBC's Rob Shaw served up victory for Canada at the recent Parapan American Games in Lima, Peru.
- UBC hosts Faith, Community and Culture conference September 5, 2019On the verge of having an international conference on religion cancelled due to political turmoil, UBC Professor Francisco Peña stepped in and is bringing the event to Kelowna.
- UBC Okanagan awarded $1.5M to develop high-performance body armour September 4, 2019The age-old technique of dressing in layers is a tried and tested way to protect from the elements. Now thanks to $1.5M in new funding for UBC’s Okanagan campus, researchers are pushing the practice to new limits by creating a high-tech body armour solution with multiple layers of protection against diverse threats.
- Growth continues to be the trend at UBC Okanagan September 4, 2019As UBCO welcomes the incoming class of 2019, it’s obvious the campus and student population is on a growth spurt.
Haven't heard from us recently? Never miss another event, offer, announcement or issue of Trek again. There are many benefits to staying connected with alumni UBC.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Alumni City Ambassadors
If you’re a UBC Okanagan campus grad and you are moving to a new city (or just passing through), the Okanagan Alumni City Ambassadors are ready to welcome you to their city, answer local questions and connect you to the broader UBC network.
Notes from Alumni
Remember what it was like to be a student? There were so many conflicting priorities! We are asking our alumni to take a moment to help to brighten a UBCO student’s day by writing them a quick note of advice or encouragement on a postcard.
alumni UBC Okanagan Leadership Committee
Sue Connaghan, BSc’84
Ross Langford, BCom'89, LLB'89
Candice Loring, BMgt'16
Sharon McCoubrey, PhD'00
Find out more about the Alumni Leadership Committees.
alumni UBC Okanagan
1138 Alumni Ave, ADM 103
Kelowna, BC V1V 1V7
Tel: (250) 807.9360